What is an account checker ?
An account checker is an attack tool that takes lists of leaked username and password pairs and tests them against a website. The attacker uses account checker bots to test stolen credentials. Here we have the OpenBullet 2 V0.1.26 Version for you.
This is a webtesting suite that allows to perform requests towards a target webapp and offers a lot of tools to work with the results. This software can be used for scraping and parsing data, automated pentesting, unit testing through selenium and much more. This is a Beta version and will update later.
OpenBullet2 V0.1.26 : Compiling your own build
- Install git from Git – Downloads.
- Install the .NET 5 SDK (not runtime) from Download .NET 5.0 (Linux, macOS, and Windows)
- Download OpenBullet 2 by clicking on download button.
- Open OpenBullet and let the opened window be.
- Open your browser and go to http://localhost:5000 and enjoy.
- Password : learntocrack.com
Credit : discourse.openbullet.dev
Web client (cross-platform)
Native client (Windows only)