What is DDoS ?
A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is a malicious attempt to disrupt the normal traffic of a targeted server, service or network by overwhelming the target or its surrounding infrastructure with a flood of Internet traffic. DDoS attacks achieve effectiveness by utilizing multiple compromised computer systems as sources of attack traffic. Exploited machines can include computers and other networked resources such as IoT devices. Here we have the DDoS Handbook for you.
DDoS Handbook Chapters
- A Quick Look Back
- Recent History: Notable Cyber-Attacks
- Attack Types
- Attack Tools
- Enterprise Security: Then and Now
- What Lies Ahead: Predictions for 2015 and Beyond
- DDoS Mitigation Considerations
- Checklist: How to Evaluate a Vendor for DDoS & Cyber-Attack Mitigation
- DDoS Dictionary
- Title : DDoS Handbook
- Pages : 45
- Size : 750 KB
- Password : learntocrack.com